Benefits to our LIC Agents
Here's a a comprehensive list of genuine benefits which LIC Agents enjoy.
- It is not a one time commission on a sale made by you.
- It provides you the royalty income through out the term of policy.
- As long as policy holder pays the Premium you will get the commission.
- Moreover this commission is hereditary i.e. it will be paid to your nominees even after your death.
- The remuneration will be paid to you in the form of Commission as percentage of premium collected through the policies sold by you.
- Commission Structure First year Commission: 25% + 10% bonus commission ( total 1st yr commission is 35%)
- 2nd and 3rd year of policy: 7.50%
- 4th year onwards: 5%
As Years passes by your Renewal Commission keeps on increasing there by assuring you a pension for the next 20 to 25 years when you stop working or to your family on your death.
- Agents are entitled to get the gratuity at age 60 years after serving for minimum 15 years.
- At present the Maximum Gratuity amount payable is Rs.2,00,000/- depending up on the amount of renewal commission
- Office Allowance to maintain your own office.
- Telephone/Mobile bill reimbursement.
- Reimbursement of Sales Promotional Gift items.
- Interest free advance for purchase of Car/Motorbike.
- Interest free advance for purchase of office equipments.
- Interest free advance for Training.
- Interest free Festival Advance.
- Housing loan at concessional rate of interest.
- Term Insurance and Mediclaim benefits.